The Cabaleiro Goás Foundation presents a merit-based selection process and subsequent recruitment of temporary technical support staff for the "Tubercontrol - Galician Portuguese Trans-boundary Monitoring for TB control" project. POCTEP 2007-2013, co-financed under ERDF funds.
Job offers – Tubercontrol Project
- Computer Engineer - REF 2011 TUBERCONTROL 5
- Clinical Laboratory Technician - REF 2011 TUBERCONTROL 6
- Rules governing the selection process for hiring technical staff through fixed-term contract. 01/03/2012. Phase II
- Provisional list of admitted and excluded - FASE II - TUBERCONTROL. 22/03/2012
- List of Admitted- FASE II - TUBERCONTROL. 28/03/2012
- Composition of the Commission, Selection TUBERCONTROL
- Resolution Assessment Rating 30/03/2012
- Final Resolution 18/04/2012
Applications must be sent to the Selection Committee of the Cabaleiro Goas Foundation to the following address:
Goas Cabaleiro Foundation.
University Hospital of Ourense.
Hospital Santa María Nai.
Ramon Puga 52-54.
Phone: 0034 988 385 474.
Fax: 0034 988 388 587.
The deadline for application submission is on March 15, 2012 at 14:00. Information diffused at: http://www.sergas.es/ourenseproxectotubercontrol
The objective of this conference is to promote the biomedical investigation done in the province of Ourense and to stimulate the collaboration between university investigators and those of the sanitary field.
It will count with the presentations of Dr. Ángel Carracedo Álvarez – Legal Medicine Professor at USC, Director of the Instituto de Medicina Forense and of the Fundación Genómica de Galicia – and Dr. Carlos Diéguez González – Philology Professor at USC. Three round table discussions about investigation results, resources and projects are also scheduled throughout the symposium timetable.
To submit a request for an oral or a poster presentation (for either 1. Investigation results or 2. Investigation projects), please refer to the symposium timetable for further information. Only abstracts where at least one of the investigations is from Ourense shall be accepted.
Date and place: March 14 - 2012, Ourense. Spain.
World TB Day, falling on March 24th each year, is designed to build public awareness that tuberculosis today remains an epidemic in much of the world, causing the deaths of several million people each year, mostly in developing countries. It commemorates the day in 1882 when Dr Robert Koch astounded the scientific community by announcing that he had discovered the cause of tuberculosis, the TB bacillus. At the time of Koch's announcement in Berlin, TB was raging through Europe and the Americas, causing the death of one out of every seven people. Koch's discovery opened the way towards diagnosing and curing TB.
This activity has been renowned a sanitary interest by the Institut d’Estudis de la Salut of the Departament de Sanitat I Seguretat Social, with the recognition of SEPAR and accredited by the Consell Català de ka Formació Mèdica Continuada – Comisión de Formación Continuada del Sistema Nacional de Salud.
- Objectives: To improve prevention and control over tuberculosis in Spain.
- Date: 28 and 29 of November, 2011
- Venue: COMB Centro de Congresos, Passeig de la Bonanova, 47, planta baja, 08017 – BARCELONA.
- Workshop fee: €325 (limited forum)
- Contact information: Carmen Serrano
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +34 93 238 45 55